cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cromfs
Premolar II

Being able to move charges all at once

Is there a way to do the following to all charges at once?:

If a claim is denied, move all Ins Due items to Patient Due in one step?

If a claim should not be sent to insurance, moving all charges for a date of service to the insurance trash at once?

In a treatment plan, when posting, change the date of service for all charges all at once since it defaults to today's date?

Tie a diagnosis code to all charges on a ledger for the same date of service at once?

Tie a dental ailment through the extended screen to all charges on a ledger for the same date of service at once?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
omsnashville
Premolar II

Re: Being able to move charges all at once

I do not know of any way to perform the top two tasks as a batch. I even created a wish list item about being able to batch shift charges from insurance due <--> patient due. To my knowledge, they can only be edited one. by. one.

The last three changes, you can make in the same way. After charges are posted in the ledger, click on the top charge, then hold Shift and click the bottom charge. This should highlight all charges in between. From there, right click anywhere in the highlighted area, click Edit, and select from the dropdown menu to change DOS, Diagnosis Codes, or Extended Items. You can also change the Department, claim submission Method, Policies to Bill, Provider, Service Facility, Service Office, or UB92 info from this menu.

I hope this helps!!

annag
Canine III

Re: Being able to move charges all at once

Batch "transfer balance to patient" or "Bill next policy" would be awesome from the payment screen as well as from editing on the Ledger.