cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Billing a second parent??

Jump to solution

This is also what i would recommend doing.

0 Kudos
omsnashville
Premolar II

Jump to solution

You all have completely missed the fact that we documented in the thread above that we are aware of this feature. The issue is that automated statements cannot be generated to the second guarantor as well as the primary one during the same batch. Entering the secondary guarantor is not a very useful feature- just an information storage receptacle, really- until we go in manually and switch their primary/secondary guarantor positions as needed and then print additional statements. WinOMS does not use the information simultaneously, so there is no automation.

THIS is why your customers feel like you're not listening to them, even in this forum.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

I apologize Kristina.  I was addressing the original question of "can you enter a secondary guarantor?" and didn't review the additional comments stating that the real issue was in regards to the batch billing process.  That was my mistake.   Your frustration with this is apparent and I will do my best to get with our Product Line Manager right away and see about a resolution.  matt.ackerman

0 Kudos
omsnashville
Premolar II

Jump to solution

carestreamjoey‌  My intention was not to stress this issue/function as being highly important for us. For our practice, it is not. We have our own policies in place regarding guarantors (shared above) that leave this as a non-priority, especially compared with other requested enhancements/fixes. So, for my part, no urgency on this matt.ackerman‌. :-)

I've been a Joey Martin fan for years, and will continue to be. It was, however, discouraging and problematic to see the primary question not actually answered (if there was a way to send to both parties when statements are generated), and 3 separate Carestream reps reply that an issue was resolved before reading the question in its entirety or the context.

I have had other users ask me if they think this forum is worth their effort. That alarms me, because I do believe in this forum as an extraordinarily valuable tool (how many industries have something as direct as this? It's remarkable!), so I want to continue to encourage other end-product users that their participation is worthwhile and their voice heard. Thank you for understanding that concern.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Thanks Kristina.  We are going to do our best to make this forum the best it can be.  Keep those ideas for enhancements/fixes coming!  I promise next time to not have "happy fingers" and type an answer too quickly.   

Hope to see you guys soon.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

omsnashville‌ - thanks for clarifying.  And okmom‌ I appreciate your feedback as well.  Historically, I have suspected there is not overwhelming demand for this change, and we have focused resources in other places.