Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cloud Service Update - 10/7 9PM EST

*Update as of 10/7 9PM EST

All systems are fully operational.  If you have any issues or need further assistance please reach out to us at Support.US@csdental.com.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
Highlighted
Premolar I

Re: Cloud Service Updates

Our service is still not up.  Need update!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

Our service is not up !
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

We are still down this morning . Please update on the status .
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

if cloud was going down multiple time in recent months, there had to be a reason and seems like nothing was done to remedy that which can potentially create vulnerability in the system 

After the "suppose" cyber attack, I am told that the system did what it was intended and the server was shut down 

so if the system did what it was suppose to do and shut down before any harm was done, why such a long delay in getting the system back up?  "we identified server in one of our facilities that required additional attention"  what was done to fix other outages?  Is this so called additional attention related to current attack or existing problem that was the cause of other outages that was left unchecked?  

Highlighted
Canine II

This is absolute nonsense! That story about a cyber attack was clearly a poorly thought out lie. I move to file a lawsuit against carestream for damages suffered. We have lost over $20,000 of production during the past few days. I am looking to find a group of doctors and offices interested in teaming up to file a lawsuit against carestream. One practice is not enough larger in number we are the more impact this lawsuit will make. We are also in the process of looking for alternatives software to move all our patient data and files to. Please if you are interested in joining together to mount a large lawsuit demanding remedy from carestream in the thousands. Please respond to this message and I will contact you to get your information. 

Thanks. 

Highlighted
Canine II

How I wish the AAOMS meeting was actually in person rather than virtual. The sh*tstorm that would be happening at your booth would be incredible and so bad for your sales. You might actually have to address your customers directly, rather than provide minimal information to us via this "exchange".

We, your customers, need a few things:

1 - more information

2 - our service restored

3 - financial compensation for this downtime

4 - assurance that this will NOT happen every week, before we all start looking for other providers

Please address.....

Highlighted
Canine II

With all of the glitches/outages that we are experiencing on a regular basis, I am seriously questioning how safe our information is in your Cloud. In speaking with other dental practices, not in the Carestream network but also using a Cloud service, they are not experiencing these issues! We demand the highest in service and protection for our doctors, staff and patients! 

Highlighted
Canine II

Can you tell me if there is a way to not have all the patients show as a no show from the computers being down all day yesterday?  Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

So are we just waiting for 5 hours or will there be intermittent updates.

0 Kudos