cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Re: Cloud Service Updates

Our office Practice Works has been down for more than 24 hours. We were told yesterday that our service would be back up by the end of the day. Not only does this effect us, but our patients as well. We have been having issues with your service for a while and we are given nothing but excuses when we need solutions. Our integrity is what keeps our patients returning to our office. We expect you to have integrity and be transparent with all of your customers, so that we are on the same page. Allowing us to be informed and on the same page allows us to inform our patients the correct information. We find it very hard to feel comfortable with Practice Works when we continue to have so many issues, yet you want us to trust your company that our patients information is secure. Your companies lack of concern for correcting these issues and informing your customers is concerning and does not seem to be important to you. I believe your company should be working diligently to ensure your customers were up and running by the time you had told them the day prior after they waited on hold. Maybe, new management and/or technical support is needed. Your company needs to ensure there will be no other issues that prevents our office, who is trusting you with our business, from providing outstanding care to all of our patients.

Highlighted
Canine II

Re: Cloud Service Updates

For those interested - I have the CS Boost App on my phone - it allows me to at least see my schedule, and previous patient notes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Re: Cloud Service Update - 10/7 10 AM EST

Still no access here in CA. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. For the amount of money that we pay monthly for this service to not have a back up plan to support our offices in unrealistic!! What is Carestream going to do to for all of us who have inconvenienced. Paying for a service we cannot use is unacceptable.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Same in Washington. NO ACCESS. Failure to connect to remote server.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Do you have any idea when we'll be able to access images and attachments?

0 Kudos