cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doran109
Premolar I

E Prescriptions

My staff is reporting that Eprescriptions is down again. Very slow to approve and when they go back to check if those prescriptions went through the prescriptions are not showing up. I check the status page, no reports of outages. Can someone from Carestream please provide an update? @matt_ackerman @paul_snyder @tshaw 

0 Kudos
16 Replies
rich_omsafw
Premolar I

Re: E Prescriptions

Same here.  Slow and barely responding.  No errors just barely working.

tristateoms1
Canine II

Ours is down as well.
tsofs
Canine II

Same.  Will not let us send scripts in. HELP!!!! Why does this keep happening?

rich_omsafw
Premolar I

now we are getting failed to login message when logging in.  attached are errors staff are sending me.  on phone with support and he said lots of calls but no reported issues.script error 2.pngscript error 3.pngscript error 4.pngscript error.png

@tshaw @matt_ackerman Anything on this.  I was on vacation last week so not sure how it was then but this is a common problem

0 Kudos
amowery5
Canine III

We are getting same error

0 Kudos
SOS_Tech
Canine II

Same issue with ePrescriptions here.

There have been too many issues with this lately.

tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reaching out to the ePrescriptions team now to see if I can get any answers, or have someone respond here with information. 

SchirmerOMS
Canine II

We are getting the same message.

0 Kudos
rich_omsafw
Premolar I

I talked to eServices support.  They said to try again in an hour.  I explained how this is a common problem that is well documented on this message board.  We are told every week or 2 to try again in an hour.  Maybe someone should try and figure out how to fix the problem.  Any thoughts on allowing us to call into Change Healthcare about this?  Having eServices support be our middle man isn't working.