cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pprotz00
Canine II

E-prescription issues

Concerned that Carestream is not addressing an issue with the e-prescriptions in WINOMS.  The e-prescription data is not saving to the patient chart under the Rx tab.  We receive an error message of failure to save. This has been an ongoing problem that has no solution as informed by the support personnel. This is an important information tool that is not being managed properly in the software.  

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: E-prescription issues

Hello @pprotz00 ! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've forwarded this to @jeremy_dempsey and his e-Service team is looking into it. 

0 Kudos
staceyw
Canine III

any update on this issue? our office has had this issue since the beginning and we have not heard of a fix as of yet! seems to be pharmacies with& symbol

0 Kudos
steve132221
Canine III

We are also experiencing a similar issue. We submitted prescriptions for a patient this morning, then we received a phone call from the pharmacy because they had a question. I went to the RX tab in the EMR, and there is nothing listed at all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi everyone, although there has not been a post with a solution, I wanted to let you know that the Product Line Manager and Q&A are aware of this issue, and are working to find a solution.  

0 Kudos