WinOMS, v. 188.8.131.52,
When viewing EMR notes,merge fields are not correctly populating in the preview screen on certain accounts.
This does not happen with every patient from what I can tell. But, for the patients it does happen to, it happens every time, from every workstation. I can be looking through notes in a patient's EMR. The first time I read the note, the fields preview correctly. Then if I click on a different note to read it, then back to the fist note, the Patient ID field, Provider Name field, DOB field now all have weird information in them. If I print the note, it's correct. If I close the patient and re-open, the note will preview correctly once, then get all weird again.
We've noticed it in several accounts and can't pin-point it to a specific EMR note or workstation or user. It's really bizarre! Has anyone else come across this?
Solved! Go to Solution.
There are issues which have been resolved in v9.1 reported in v9.0. But do you have a screen shot of how the weird information displays so Support can confirm that this in fact resolved in v9.1? Also, in your reply if you would provide your account number. Thank you for your help. hnnobel
Sure. Account 05.1746
Here is a note that previews correctly upon initial time clicking on it (is was the top one in the list)
I then clicked on the note below it to review (shown here)
Then clicked back on the first note and it’s now all goofed up
Michigan Oral Surgeons
Ann Arbor – Plymouth – Adrian - Dexter
Direct: 734.656.9900 opt2
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message contains information which may be legally confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error; please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete from your system. Thank you.
We have this happen all the time as well. We get our update tonight, so hope it does get fixed. It completely makes you feel like a crazy person the 1st time it happens!
Yes, this issue was reported to Development. Random EMR notes are displaying data incorrectly in the preview section. If user edits the EMR note and views the actual note the note is correct. The issue seems to affect merge fields, with data either not displaying, showing as question marks, showing out of order. This issue is resolved in v9.1. Thank you