cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amoorman
Canine II

EMR Notes

There needs to be a way to create a "strikethrough", "delete", "edit description", or even "add a checkbox for inactive use" to each line item in the EMR notes when the note has been locked.  This is a HUGE risk management issue if another patient's information is accidentally added in the wrong acct.  You have to remember those that are creating these notes are only human and mistakes will be made.  As of right now there is no way to document, per line item, that a mistake was made or that the EMR note does not need to be used, etc.  Therefore, you have incorrect information in patient's accts that will always be there with no explanation of why it should not be.

1 Reply
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: EMR Notes

Good feedback, and something that I'll add to the list for future consideration.  I think we already have a "strikethrough" functionality in the Prescriptions list, and I will see how we can extend that to an EMR note.  Currently, the best there is would be to add another EMR note stating how that one is invalid. 

I can totally see how that might be confusing.  Thank you for pointing it out to me.

0 Kudos