cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cromfs
Premolar II

EMR templates are not keeping changes to template bolding/unbolding

Jump to solution

When I unbold sections after a bolded word, it won't stay unbolded if the next section is also bolded.  If we start typing on the next line it works but if we start typing right after the bolded word, it stays bolded even though I unbolded it.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
pchaneyosa
Canine III

Re: EMR templates are not keeping changes to template bolding/unbolding

Jump to solution

Try this. Unbold the space just after the bolded word as well as the section you unbolded. That space holds the formatting you are trying to remove. See if that helps and we will go further. Your return sign ends the bolding part of the formatting and that is why the next line is correct.

0 Kudos
cromfs
Premolar II

Jump to solution

This doesn’t work.  I have to add an extra line and instruct my staff to not type until they are at the extra line.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

The alteration you made to your EMR Note template should resolve the formatting issue.  In this case, I would request that you contact CS WinOMS support at 800.275.4637 (Option 2) so that a technical support representative can  connect to your workstation and help resolve the issue.  

When typing into a merged EMR Note in a patient's chart, whatever text you type takes on the properties of the space the cursor is in.  If a label (or amount text) needs to appear bold, and the user will be manually entering additional text afterward, there needs to be 1 unformatted space aftewards. (See image below)

EMRTemplateBold.jpg

0 Kudos