cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine III

Final Notices

Jump to solution

Is there a way to print a list of final notices the office has sent to patients within a specific time span? Example:  a report of any accounts that have been sent a final notice from 09/01/2019 through 10/01/2019. If not is this something that might be considered as it would be such a time saver if I could just print a report like this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Canine III

Re: Final Notices

Jump to solution

Does your office utilize recalls? This is what we do for all of our insurance and collection accounts. You can set different recalls up for each situation. We have a 10 days recall after we sent the final collection notice. Each day a biller pulls these reports and checks on up on them.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Canine III

Jump to solution

Does your office utilize recalls? This is what we do for all of our insurance and collection accounts. You can set different recalls up for each situation. We have a 10 days recall after we sent the final collection notice. Each day a biller pulls these reports and checks on up on them.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Canine III

Jump to solution
That is a good idea, I will look into that. Thank you so much!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

Jump to solution
I have a medical billing question regarding bone grafts and implants, if you would be willing to give me some insight on a couple issues I am having I would greatly appreciate it. You can email me at annette@omsawv.com.
0 Kudos