cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cromfs
Premolar III

First ledger date

Because of the bug with first visit field date that hasn't been fixed yet for years, we have to do a clean up project.  We need an excel report of first ledger date exported.

0 Kudos
paula1
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello, here are some immediate reports that can help you with the clean up. Generating a report that pulls 1st posting date or 1st appt should help.

Run Reports> Scheduler>Appointment Profile report to pull 1st appt. Set Criteria Dates; All Offices, All Providers, All Appointment Types, Sort Order: Name, Date, Time and Remove checkmark from the Appointment Note.

Run Reports>Data Export>Transactions very helpful for 1st posting date. Select only Charges> Output select Patient ID, Patient Name and Posting Date. Support can attempt to run a script that exports the First visit date for Pat ID, Name and First Visit Date. Reports will be long depending on the date range but results are exported to excel to reference and compare. 

Thank you for your submission. I will forward to Development for a change in future update. If the first visit date doesnt match 1st posting date in the ledger, the new patient count totals are inaccurate on the Service Summary and Practice Summary report. Need to change the definition of the first visit date so that it pulls based from the date of patients 1st charge posted or date patient is checked in. First visit date currently pulls date patient id is assigned which is not always the same day the 1st charge is posted. Any additional thoughts helpful for DEV on this.

@mattczar 

tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @cromfs

I'm getting this over to our support escalations to research, and I will be back in touch with you if they need to have someone reach out over the phone.

0 Kudos