cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cromfs
Premolar II

Have to close out of an EMR consent after saving and then go back in and open as PDF

As soon as you save you should be able to create PDF instead of having to close then reopen.  This costs time when doing same day consult/surgeries.

9 Replies
jamesmartinez
Canine III

Re: Have to close out of an EMR consent after saving and then go back in and open as PDF

I understand your concerns...Could I ask the reason as to why you are creating the PDF once the EMR Note is saved into the patient's chart? Are you emailing it out to Referring Doctors?

0 Kudos
cromfs
Premolar II

Re: Have to close out of an EMR consent after saving and then go back in and open as PDF

The EMR consents-we are giving the patients a copy.

Tara Hart, MBA, CEBS, SPHR

Practice Liaison

Castle Rock Oral & Facial Surgery

303-663-7890

2352 Meadows Blvd. Suite 205

Castle Rock, CO 80109

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

jamesmartinez‌ does the new EMR note need to be made into a .PDF to print?  Or can it be directly printed from the EMR note?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

matt.ackerman‌ or garysalman any input on this, or could be a possible enhancement request. 

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I just tested this in our Beta version of the new EMR and it looks like the create PDF button is active and working as soon as you select the note or consent template.   Hey Tara,  is the "create PDF" button not active or when you click on it is it just not working?

cromfs
Premolar II

The issue isn’t that the PDF doesn’t work. The issue is you have to close out of the EMR first before you can go back in and open the PDF.

Tara Hart, MBA, CEBS, SPHR

Practice Liaison

Castle Rock Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hey Tara, I just tried you at the office.  Feel free to call me when you can.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Great talking with you today Tara.  I am glad we got this issue resolved and that it is working.  Thanks for being a BETA tester for us and thank you for all the great feedback.  Let us know if we can help out in any other way.

jamesmartinez
Canine III

In the new version has a print option as soon as you save.  It will not be required to be created into a PDF.