cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khill
Canine III

Re: More setting choices, less uniform updates?

Jump to solution

Matt, 

We would welcome you here is cold snowy green bay with open arms, and lunch . Thank you again for your time. I look forward to what the future of OMS may bring. 

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

I might just wait until it thaws... if you don't mind?

khill
Canine III

Jump to solution

Hahah! Idk being the frozen tundra is kind of our thing ☺

Kelli

Dental Implant Coordinator

Bay Oral Surgery & Implant Center, Ltd

Phone: 920-499-0471

Fax: 920-593-8195

This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Its contents may also be protected by privilege, and all rights to privilege are expressly claimed and not waived. If you have received this e-mail in error, please call us immediately and destroy the entire e-mail. If this e-mail is not intended for you, any reading, distribution, copying or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

0 Kudos
staceyw
Canine III

Jump to solution

Pam, I read your message .  I am a large practice (I think)  two offices three surgeons.  We have been using WINOMS since 2005.   There are things I love and there are things I just think are ok.  I also am incredibly frustrated with things as well.  I totally understand where you are coming from.  But don't stay quiet.  I know we all get busy but whenever I have a minute I come here and try to respond to things and read and learn new things,  I do feel like this online community makes us heard now.  This is the best part of WinOms and I am so late on responding and sorry but wanted you to know you have more likes and are heard  

0 Kudos