cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cricket822
Canine II

NEA Attach Attaching Chart

Jump to solution

I am able to attach an image in NEA Attach however, when I try and attach notes if I cut and paste from the patients note field it is not recognized by NEA.  IT states do I want to send without chart anyway?  How do I have it to recognize or am I missing a step?

Tags (1)
2 Replies
jpisariktnosi
Premolar I

Re: NEA Attach Attaching Chart

Jump to solution

We always have to print the chart and scan it into the account. We have to save it as something like an insurance EOB in order for it to be available to attach via NEA. Once we submit it, we then delete the scanned image. It's a pain in the rear. The "notes" section of the NEA is not equivalent to the system as a chart.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: NEA Attach Attaching Chart

Jump to solution

Hi Cricket

NEA can only accept jpg so anything you are trying to send has to be saved as a jpg. You can scan and save as a jpeg or use Windows snipping tool to create a snapshot of the chart but you still have to follow the suggestion given by Janelle - to attach to a patient chart so that its available in NEA and delete afterwards if needed. There is a 2000 character limitation in NEA so if you are copying and pasting an EMR Note and there is an image in the note that may not work and why it may not be recognizable. If there is no chart, you can just make a snippit of the note you create that says office does not do perio charting. Thank you!

0 Kudos