Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samanthatwn1
Canine II

Online Bill Pay with tsys

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I did a little searching, but found nothing within the WinOMS community, nor anything in the recent past, on this subject. Has anyone added the Tsys bill pay button to their website? If so, how is it working out? Although it may be more convenient for the patient, unless I'm missing something, it seems as though this might end up adding to the day to day AND end of day process for the provider (two separate credit card settlements (one for in-person/telephone payments, another for all online payments), the need to manually add the payment to the correct ledger once payment notification is received, costs are not included/deducted on the usual monthly merchant statement)... and if you do utilize this specific payment tool, would you also leave a link to your website so I can check it out?

Any input would be well received and appreciated. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
doran109
Canine III

Re: Online Bill Pay with tsys

Jump to solution

I don't have any experience to provide you but we are starting this process right now with our bank. We went with our bank because it cut out the middle man. If you don't end up going to Tsys, you might want to check with your banking company to see if they offer similar programs. Ours was very cost effective.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Online payment service is not integrated with Winomcs and is not offered by Carestream. TSYS  offers online payment services directly. It allows your patient to pay on your website and you will receive email notification each time a payment is made and you will have to manually post it to  the patient's ledger. Online payments get settled on TSYS'S end, you will not have to settle online payments. For more information please contact TSYS at  1-800-654-9256 . Hope this information was helpful

0 Kudos
samanthatwn1
Canine II

Jump to solution

Thank you. Great idea  - I will reach out to our banker today.

0 Kudos
samanthatwn1
Canine II

Jump to solution
Thank you so much for clarifying. The woman from Tsys that I spoke to made it seem like she was calling at Carestream's request and that we either had to start accepting online payments or opt out. As of yet, I have not heard from any of our patients requesting the option to pay online, so maybe I'll just table this for now. Thanks for your help!