cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine III

Orders

I have another request for a future update.

We are an oral surgeons office and we do order tests like MRI's, labs etc. I would like to be able to put an order in for a procedure/test. Currently we have to hand write these orders.

As an Oral Surgeon we code for Medical;oral,facial head and a wide variety of Dental our system with Winoms should include a lot more. We should have some features from other systems of Carestream for example we don't have Perio charting built in which we do need and I have mentioned this in another topic. 

Sandra Martinez

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Canine III

Re: Orders

I left something out. When entering dx codes on claims I need more than 2 modifiers. on a normal claim we can enter 4 modifiers. I am entering in a surgery right now but need another modifier. I can send a paper claim because its Medicare. Unless there is another place I can do it.I need to enter in the primary physician, bilateral and I need to downsize the code.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

oops I kind of screwed up my last post. I need more sections for Modifiers.. not dx codes.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Lab/MRI Requests:  Would it work for you to add a Blank Lab Script in under Prescriptions and then on the patient chart customize if for the specific test needed.  You could add in a DX Code in the Frequency Box.

You might want to check with the labs etc to see if this is acceptable paper copy.