cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Payer ID Updates?

I know that WinOMS has internal payer ID equivalents to the insurance company assigned payer ID's, but what happens when a payer implements a new claims system and as a result assigns all new payer IDs? We had an insurance company contact us with a new ID earlier this year, so I contacted eServices and it was updated. However, I have thousands of dollars worth of outstanding claims that state otherwise; and when I call the insurance company, they say none of my claims have been received, yet none of them are showing up on my end as rejected. 

So, here's my question: Is there a document that offices can obtain that will list out the Carestream assigned ID's next to the corresponding insurance ID's?  I've already checked the resource library and found nothing like this... all that is there are the regular medical and dental payer lists.

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Canine II

Re: Payer ID Updates?

Since there has been no activity on my post, I assume the answer is likely that there is not a map of this sort. Or maybe my understanding of eClaims is incorrect and no one has any clue as to what I want to know... so, I'll try again. Smiley Very Happy

Can a CS employee let me know (on this thread) what CS payer ID will direct my claim to the new (as of Jan. 14) UCare of Minnesota payer ID 55413? It's listed on Change Healthcare's payer list, so I know there must be a way to get these claims where they need to go. TIA! 

@matt_ackerman @paula1 @paul_snyder 

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Payer ID Updates?

Hello, 

I'd like to have one of our technicians reach out to you to help with the claims not received.  It's possible that an incorrect payer ID may have been used, or perhaps rejection messages were overlooked.  What phone number can you be reached at?  Also, do you have your Carestream account number available?  Thank you.