cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Premolar III

Pearl refresh delay-at least by 3 hours

Cancelled pt ID 11750 at 7:35am MST 1/27.  At 10:30, not showing on schedule in Pearl, but still showing in appt history as an active appt when looking at patient.  pearl.JPG

7 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Pearl refresh delay-at least by 3 hours

@stu do you haven idea on this? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

There should be a slight delay, not sure about 3 hours. Have you tried restarting your server machine?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

We reboot our server once a month, but frankly if I'm using Pearl it's because I'm not at the office and it defeats the entire reason to have Pearl if we have to reboot the server for it to work properly.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Make sure your widows updates are current as well.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

We already upgraded all of our computers due to the Windows pre10 support expiration.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

This is still occuring,  I have a patient 11582 that's post op appt got cancelled before noon MST yesterday but the appt is still showing in pearl.  I just rebooted the server and pearl server on Saturday.

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello, This issue has been taken offline to troubleshoot further by Support after the suggestions recommended did not fix the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience. One of our WinOMS escalation reps will be contacting you very soon. Thank you!
0 Kudos