cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doran109
Canine III

Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) for Illinois

Jump to solution

For the state of Illinois we are required by law to check all of our patients to monitor their prescription drug usage. We have to access the website at this time but the program offers an integration process into software that directly links the two programs. I have reached out to set this up for our WinOMS and received an email reply today stating they have not been successful getting in touch with Carestream/WinOMS development team. Can someone from development please reach out to the state of Illinois PMP program to get the conversation moving? I know I am not the only WinOMS user who is interested in this.

Contact information below:

Jen Erickson, MHA, MS

Department of Human Services

Bureau of Pharmacy and Clinical Support

Prescription Monitoring Program

401 North 4th Street

Springfield, IL. 62702-5205

(217) 524-8300

Jennifer.Erickson@Illinois.gov

THANK YOU!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) for Illinois

Jump to solution

@matt_ackerman can you assist with this? 

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

We acknowledge that PMP or PDMP is an emerging need for many WinOMS customers in multiple states, and each state has separate requirements to get information into their systems.  In an effort to reduce the impact of that integration, we have been working with our ePrescription partner who has established this integration for us.  

@jeremy_dempsey  -- do you happen to know who the best electronic prescribing contact would be to find more information on this topic?

0 Kudos
doran109
Canine III

Jump to solution

Any update on this? Is there a contact number for the development department that I can pass along to the people at IL PMP? 

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Sorry -- I will find out who the best person to contact and i'll let you know.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution
Our partner for ePrescriptions integration, Change Healthcare currently uses Appriss for PDMP integration. This is due to the majority of states having partnered with Appriss. This is also a very new feature that we are still in the process of deploying. Illinois has chosen Logicoy for their integration which Change Healthcare has also targeted but has not defined a time frame for completion as of yet.