cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canine II

Refund Checks download from WINOMS Cloud to QB Desktop Pro 2020

Anyone having an issue with refund checks integration into QB?  I processed refund checks (printed both pre and post registers) and looked like everything was fine.  When I tried to print the checks in QB, there were none to be printed and WINOMS Cloud shows I have no refund checks to print.  According to CareStream, QB Desktop Pro 2020 is not compatible with the current version of WINOMS Cloud.  I find this hard to believe because I've been using the 2020 QB version since this summer and never had an issue.

Jhett Epp
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Canine III

Re: Refund Checks download from WINOMS Cloud to QB Desktop Pro 2020

We had problems with WinOMS cloud and our updated quickbooks. The WinOMS team told us the newer quickbooks is not compatible with WinOMS cloud. We had to revert back to quickbooks 2012.
It would be nice if someone from CARESTREAM commented on why WinOMS cloud is not compatible with the most up to date Quickbooks .
0 Kudos
Canine III

Re: Refund Checks download from WINOMS Cloud to QB Desktop Pro 2020

We had problems with WinOMS cloud and our updated quickbooks. The WinOMS team told us the newer quickbooks is not compatible with WinOMS cloud. We had to revert back to quickbooks 2012.
It would be nice if someone from CARESTREAM commented on why WinOMS cloud is not compatible with the most up to date Quickbooks .
0 Kudos