cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
caustin
Canine III

Refund report

Good morning. Anyone else having issues with their refund report? Early in the year, we began seeing duplicate accounts show on our report. Accounts that had already been through the refund process were reappearing looking as though a refund had not been processed. We can reprocess those accounts and make the request go away but shouldn't have to be doing that extra work. Today, we have an account on the report that had an insurance recoup on it in October. Now it shows on the report as needing a refund. Obviously, this account can't be "tricked" into thinking the refund was done because no refund was ever issued out of the system. I think I'm seeing that this and other issues have been reported but we don't have a resolution so hoping someone can help.  Thank you.

3 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Refund report

Other offices have reported seeing this same type of issue. It has been reported and will be corrected on the next release.
caustin
Canine III

Any idea when the next release will be available? This has been an issue for at least a year that I know of.
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Should be out in the next few weeks.
0 Kudos