Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Reusing a Provider License

Ever have a provider leave your practice?  Want to be able to reassign that WinOMS provider license so that you can save money when bringing another doctor into the practice?  It is easy to Reassign a Provider License by first deactivating them in WinOMS and then taking that free license and adding a new provider.

Deactivated providers will still show up in all financial reports when you choose the "All Providers" option on the criteria.  You can also continue to post payments to those providers former patients, and they will continue to credit the previous provider.

For more information, please see this knowledge page:

Labels (1)