cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rich_omsafw
Premolar I

Slow eRX

Anyone else experiencing slow eRX issues?  When opening or entering eRX, it is really slow today.  We haven't gotten any errors or not been able to use but the doctors have complained about it taking so long.  If we get any errors, I will post them.  This seems pretty typical for eRX.  Regular slowness and then soon we will probably get an error or 2.

4 Replies
jrockacy
Canine II

Re: Slow eRX

Yes.  Us too.  This thing has been acting up a bunch lately.

0 Kudos
kellybRN
Canine II

SUPER slow all morning. Getting error messages after a couple failed attempts. Will finally submit but EXTREMELY slow

0 Kudos
rich_omsafw
Premolar I

@matt_ackerman anything you guys can do about this?  I know this a change healthcare or whoever issue but can't you guys put some pressure on them?  I have called in to e-support about this and they say there isn't much they can do because no errors and out of WinOMS hands.  Can we call the company directly?  Maybe talking directly with them while we are having issues can lead to something.

doran109
Premolar I

I second this. We need to be able to reach out directly to the source of the issue. I feel that we as the customers for WinOMS are telling Carestream that there is an issue with eprescriptions before Carestream looks into the issue. There should be better reporting than this. Healthcare Exchange should be notifying Carestream if they are having technical issues and then Carestream is notifying their clients. I have personally made posts about this issue 3 times already. Sometimes the system is super slow and it takes for ever to work. Sometimes the narcotics are the only prescriptions not working through Healthcare Exchange. It would be ideal that we get real time updates on issues from Carestream and if issue persist that we as the customers have a support person at Healthcare Exchange to reach out to. 

0 Kudos