cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canine III

Update on when Fixes will happen

Is there any update on when eTickets will be fixed?  Several months ago we lost all the items in the eTicket section of our tickets.  Not only was it lost but support couldn't recover it so we could reference the hundreds of DX & Procedure codes we had.  I was told they were working on fixing this but haven't heard a thing.  One case number i have from April/May is 7342342.  I was told then they hoped to have it fixed soon but now we are 3-4 months later and nothing.  Is there any progress or update on this?

How about the night call report?  If we print a night call list for all providers at an office it prints 17 pages.  If I choose a specific doctors and print their reports separate, then the reports combined are 3-4 pages.  Again I was told a fix was in the works and curious on a timeframe.  

What about when we do an NEA attachment and the claim form number changes and must be manually changed back?  

These are 3 examples of "Fixes" we have are waiting on.  I have called in on these and I am just told they are being worked on by development.  Are there fixes in the works for these items or should we give up on these features.

Any update would be nice.

4 Replies
Canine III

Re: Update on when Fixes will happen

We have an issue with our EMR notes. Update 9.5 removed our normal margin settings and we were promised that it was a fix coming out for 9.6. I was even added to the list to get the 9.6 update as soon as it was available. Margin's are still not fix. Called customer service and was told, like any issue, its being worked on and will be fixed in the next update. We have been customers with WinOMS for the last 11 years and in the last 5 years, Carestream has shown they care more about investing money in e-services, panorex machines and marketing than in software programming. There are a lot of WinOMS issues that have been a problem for many years with no attempts to be fixed. And the audience has been lost on this platform since they switched. The old website people would exchange idea and it felt that Carestream staff had answers. Now this is just a platform to air grievances with no change.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello, the Exchange continues to promote discussion, questions and a place to network among office users and Carestream employees. Also information is posted about
Carestream products. Below are the two issues relating to EMR Notes and Consents reported to Development. Support did push to have both prioritized in v9.6 but its not a guarantee always until testing is final and the release is completed. I checked the status of both defects and both are scheduled for a fix in the next release WinOMS v10.0.

-- Margins are Off on EMR Custom Templates
-- EMR Notes Drop Margins When Converting to PDF

Your feedback and concerns are greatly appreciated and hope you continue to support The Exchange!

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry! Your concerns are under review and an update will be provided on each issue you have cited: eTickets; Night Call report; and NEA/Claim# changes.
0 Kudos
Canine III

Thanks for the most non-informative response ever.  I created this post and the responses didn't even mention my concerns.  I think this is kind of the point from my message and the post by Doran.  We keep being told things will be addressed.  We want results not just words that don't mean anything.  I'm so glad my concerns have been noted.  They should have been noted months ago.  Do you have an actual update on these or should i just keep expecting the same non answer?  Any update on the HIPAA Audit log being worth anything?  For example, can you tell me how i can review the patients accessed by an employee?  Sure it shows me that employee A opened  a ledger and notes and imaging but who was the patient?  What good does it do to show areas accessed if we don't know the patient???? 

0 Kudos