cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canine II

WINOMS Slower Than Ever :(

I have to agree with the other posts below.  Walking in this morning I'm bombarded with "the computers are running so slow this morning, slower than they have the last few weeks, I am getting the hour glass for at least four minutes between screens, can't log in" etc.   When I didn't see a post from Carestream regarding any cloud issues, I thought maybe it was just our system.  Support said there are no issues and they would look into it.  I called our IT and they rebooted the server with no resolution.  Carestream did state they would reboot our server after hours and have our IT vendor contacting Carestream to discuss. Also the time is 10 minutes slow on the clock.  Not sure if anyone else has this issue.  We all are frustrated with the continuous problems and Carestream has stated they are working on it, but we are pleading with you to FINALIZE THE FIX . My providers are getting extremely frustrated having to deal with the inefficiency of the cloud. They are asking me to research other software companies even though we have been a client of Carestream for several decades.  

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: WINOMS Slower Than Ever :(

Hi @Kathy_CMOS , 

Thank you for the information, and we apologize for the frustrations. I have sent your information to support so someone can assist you with the slowness and time clock, and included our customer care team to contact you as well. 

0 Kudos
Canine III

Let me guess, nobody from customer care ever contacted you.
0 Kudos
Canine II

if you find other viable options, please post them here.  I was looking into some open source dsm that could work, but it is not yet designed specifically for oms.  It can be tailored to it though.  The outages and sluggishness is killing us and making us far less efficient.  My current dsm (winoms cloud) is expensive and is supposed to make life easier.  Right now it cost me for the monthly dsm and again even more because of the office closures and inefficiencies.  

Canine II

Carestream's monthly outage and slow server is ridiculous.  Having an issue once can happen but when you have problem month after month, seems they just do not have the resource and personnel to run a cloud service. anyone has experience with oms-exec cloud?  

0 Kudos