cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

We are heading to AAOMS in Chicago! Will you be there?

It is that time of year again!  We are looking forward to seeing you at the annual AAOMS meeting in Chicago.  We will be on the show floor Thursday through Saturday, October 11-13; find us in booth 1211.

This year you will see all your favorites, including Joey Martin and Scott Streller, and our new Oral Surgery Sales Director, Cory Fisher! You've known Cory for a long time; he and I have worked together on WinOMS for years -- we were both trainers a long time ago when WinOMS was back in Ridgefield, CT.  

If you come and see us at our booth, you will get to see our new 9600 extra-oral 2D and 3D imaging equipment.  I am certain that if you have a clinical focus you will find this new evolution in our x-ray line very interesting.  While you are there, I can introduce you to Alecia, who will be joining us for the first time to tell you all about our new ePayments Secure service and how it will remove PCI from your practice.

Most of all, you get to check in with me, your product manager.  I have a few new things I can reveal about our our next major release, version 10, and if you feel up to it you can become a part of my braintrust. With me, as a part of the "practice management pit crew," will be Jameson, and together we will be asking you questions about your practice and what you would like to see in your WinOMS software.  

Time to head to Chicago and meet up with all of my favorite customers -- and if for a second you doubt whether or not that means you... IT DOES!  You are my favorite customers.  And I would like to invite you all to our customer appreciation at the Harry Carey Sports Museum on Thursday.  You need to first register here: www.carestreamdental.com/9600launch. I'm looking forward to seeing you!

Tags (3)