cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msengos
Canine II

WinOMS Feature Request for Development team

Hi - I would love to see an option to schedule recurring reports.  We have a few reports we run out of multiple WinOMS clouds each week.  It would help to be able to run these on an automatic schedule and have them export to excel or be emailed.  

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
sherylbreault
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello,

Depending on the reports you need to run, there is an option in Office experts to set them up to your specifications, add them to your practice central and then they can be run with a click of a button.

If you go to Tables-Practice-Practice Preferences

Click the Experts tab at the top

sherylbreault_0-1653666819178.png

Under the Office Expert Category you can choose a report on the left, click new on the right of that, choose your specifications and click ok at the bottom. This will create the reports you want to run weekly. Next on your Practice Central on the left hand side you are going to click on My Preferences and click on the Office Expert folder.

sherylbreault_1-1653667085104.png

You will see all the reports you just created, select the reports you want to add by putting a check mark in the box beside the report. Click Ok. This will add a section to your Practice Central page.

sherylbreault_2-1653667175475.png

Whenever you want to run the report you can just click the report you want, click Take Action and choose what you want to do with it.

sherylbreault_3-1653667252487.png

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions or if I was completely off base for what you were asking.

Thanks