cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canine III

Winoms-Sooooooo sloooooow

Who else is experiencing this besides all 5 of our offices?? 

12 Replies
Canine III

Re: Winoms-Sooooooo sloooooow

We have three offices and it’s painful how slow this is.
I hope CARESTREAM is working on this.
I would like an update or at least an email letting us know .
Canine III

I hope so too!

0 Kudos
Premolar I

Our 5 offices are painfully slow too.  I emailed a couple guys and response said "We will work to resolve this for you."  So I guess we wait to see what happens next.

0 Kudos
Canine III

did you by chance email the oralsurgerysupport@csdental.com? or do you have another you can share...? thanks! sandy 

0 Kudos
Premolar I

I emailed a few guys in support who have provided me with their email in the past.  I don't feel it would be right to post those email addresses.  The one other email I have is gcc-remote-cloud@csdental.com.  I was told this goes straight to cloud support.  I am not familiar with the oralsurgerysupport@csdental.com email.

Rich

0 Kudos
Canine III

Thank you I have past emails too. I was given the oral surgery one a while back but I'll try the cloud email too. thank you!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @smartinez @rich_omsafw @rkstern 

I was just given the following update. If anything changes we will update the announcement message that is on the Home page of The Exchange. 

Thank you for your patience. Carestream Dental’s technical team is continuing to refine our security toolset. These tools have been fully validated in Carestream Dental’s test environment; however, there is a limited possibility that some customers may temporarily experience issues such as error messages or slow system operations. Also, there may be some temporary connectivity issues with third-party services (such as patient engagement tools). Our team is actively working on a resolution.

If you experience any issues, please reach out as soon as possible so that our team can help you trouble shoot these errors.

You can contact us at Support.us@csdental.com

Thanks for being a Carestream Dental customer and working with us as we continue to enhance the reliability and security of your practice management systems. We will continue to post updates to The Exchange as they become available.

0 Kudos
Canine II

This is absolutely unbearable for our offices! You mentioned "there is a limited possibility that some customers may temporarily experience issues such as error messages or slow system operations" however, I would say there is a 100% possibility that we would be experiencing slow system operations. While posting this, our entire cloud system is frozen and we are unable to do anything within WinOMS. Does Carestream have a timeframe on when this should be resolved?

Canine II

Any update? 

0 Kudos