cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rich_omsafw
Premolar III

eRX Missing scripts

We have had issues lately where we will send scripts using eRX but the script doesn't show in the patient chart.  I called in a few weeks ago about this and support informed me that if the script shows in eRX but not the RX tab of the patient account then usually an error occurs that would point us in the right direction.  The staff was alerted of this and was supposed to be paying extra attention to eRX.  No one reported errors and this happened across multiple offices & doctors.  I called in and they were going to alert Change Healthcare of this.  Has anyone else had this issue?  This is becoming a big issue when we look at a patient chart and see no scripts but they actually have them.

At this time, I am waiting to hear back from support on case 69536.

0 Kudos
office121oms
Premolar I

This has been happening for a while now.  I was told it has to do with the pharmacy name that is a special symbol that wont let it back into WinOMS If you find out anything keep me posted

0 Kudos

I have heard that before about the special symbol.  Unfortunately, some of these missing scripts went to pharmacies with regular names.  Some of our scripts from Feb show up, then new ones from May don't show, and they went to the same pharmacy. I am waiting on a call back.  I'll post an update if I get any info. 

0 Kudos