cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
missjackson_838
Canine II

Digital Scanner

Jump to solution

Good afternoon. I have recently started using the carestream digital hand scanner 3600, and I am at the point where I am ready to send the scan to the labs, however I am having trouble sending the scan along with the prescription to the lab together. Can you please help me with this situation?

2 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Digital Scanner

Jump to solution

@missjackson_838  Hello, I'd be happy to assist you. 

Access the digital impression in the patient's imaging history and select the CS Connect button. 
Once logged into CS Connect, select the Submit button in the upper right portion of the window.
If you have a hand-written lab slip, you can scan it into the computer and attach it to the digital impression using the Attach button in the submission window. 
If you are not using a hand-written lab slip, input any information you would include on the lab slip in the Comments box in the submission window, including the patient's name as CS Connect only includes the case number.

I've attached a handout with steps for submitting cases to CS Connect.
If you have any other questions or concerns, I'll be happy to assist you further. 

missjackson_838
Canine II

Re: Digital Scanner

Jump to solution

Thank you Hollie. I will follow the steps you have given me and hopefully it will work out just fine. I appreciate you responding to my question so promptly.