Welcome to The Exchange! Here is some help to get you started.
Registration For First-Time Visitors
1. Click Sign In and select the New User? Register Here option.
2. Complete the registration and you will receive an email confirmation shortly after. After reviewing the confirmation email, navigate back to the community.
3. Log in using your account username and password.
4. Start participating in The Exchange Community!
Managing Your Profile
Click your avatar, located on the top-right, and select My Settings.
Navigating The Community
The Exchange Community comprises a number of product discussion and documentation boards, found under the Practice Management menu. Each one is dedicated to discussions, questions, or documentation about a specific Carestream Dental product. A Product Ideas area is also located under the Practice Management menu.
Subscribing to a Specific Product Board or Specific Post
So you stay up to date on information regarding your product of interest on The Exchange, be sure to subscribe to a specific product board.
1. From the main menu bar, click Practice Management and select your product.
2. Click the 3 gray dots on the product page, and select Subscribe.
TIP: Be sure to follow the steps under Managing Your Profile to update how frequently you would like to be notified on activity with your subscriptions.
Posting And Replying
Start a new topic on a board by clicking the Start a topic button. Click the Reply button on an existing post to respond to it.
The Exchange is here for you to have meaningful conversations with colleagues and Carestream Dental employees, to ask questions and provide feedback/suggestions. To ensure a positive experience, search the community to see if your topic already exists, when asking a question provide any details (even images) that may be helpful, and be respectful to other members on The Exchange (you can find The Exchange Community rules here).
To tag someone on the community in a post, use the @mention function (type @ directly followed by the persons name, use _ to separate the first and last name).
If you have questions or issues about how to participate in The Exchange Community, our Community team is here to help you.