cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhulse
Canine II

In CS connect when sending a crown to the lab, the 3D Mastershade guide does not have all the shades

Not only does CS connect lab sheet not have all the shades, but you can't send or move forward without clicking on a shade.  So you are forced to put a incorrect shade, then in your notes you have to tell the lab technician to ignore the shade you clicked on and tell them the actual shade.  It's really inefficient and will lead to errors.

The shades that are missing are all the .5 shades.   For example  2L2.5, 2R2.5 etc

I don't know where to put this exactly.  There is no category I can see for CS connect or even CS Imaging or the CS3600.  The same problem exists with the customer phone prompt system.   There are no phone prompts for any of that software of hardware. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: In CS connect when sending a crown to the lab, the 3D Mastershade guide does not have all the sh

@jhulse thank you for posting!

We do not have a CS Connect or imaging space here on the community just yet, but let me see if I can add someone to this conversation that can help you. 

0 Kudos