cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khill
Canine III

Docked Patient List

Jump to solution

Good Morning.. Our office uses the docked option quite a bit. Its a great feature and a great way to track contact with the patient and of course through out the office. We often dock pts to the Drs if they want to dictate or call the referring DDS or if the insurance girls have questions, etc. We have 2 semi-retired Docs who are here 2 weeks gone 2 weeks. So their docked pts list sits a little longer than the other full time Drs. I was helping one of them get caught up this morning and I know that dock pts are in alphabetical order, but until you have 35 you don't really have any concerns about it. Is there any way that in a future update docked pts could be instead of alphabetical order, oldest on the top to the newest on the bottom? With a last name that's at the end of the alphabet it just keeps getting pushed to the bottom. Yes, I know a good work around would be to not have 35 docked pts   Otherwise is there a way to do this that I don't know about? 

Thanks for you time

1 Reply
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Docked Patient List

Jump to solution

No unfortunately in the current version there is not a way to change the order from alphabetical to oldest to newest, however, that is a good enhancement to the feature for future update.  There have been some other requests for the Docked notes to have categorized as well. I will forward your enhancement to Development. Thank you matt.ackerman