cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cromfs
Premolar II

EMR note template-cannot add text, text missing

Jump to solution

This was happening in 9.0 so I was advised by a Carestream rep to upgrade to 9.1 but it's still occurring.  One of my EMR note templates has text cut off at the end.  When I go in and try to readd the missing text, instead when I save it just cuts off even more text.  I cannot fix this.  Please help.

2 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: EMR note template-cannot add text, text missing

Jump to solution

This was not fixed in v9.1 so I apologize for the misinformation you received. It was reported to Development. I will see about having this prioritized to determine a fix. Its not often this issue is reported from clients but still it needs to be reviewed.  Its difficult to recreate inhouse but we can with the clients data.  Is it always occurring with the same template? The file or template may be corrupt. Try one of the below options;  seems right now some of the only possible solutions until it is resolved:

• Make a copy the text and merge fields to a new template. 
  • Make a copy of one of the system templates and make alterations to look like the corrupt template - save and close. Merge>Open back up - edit and they are saved onto the template - nothing removed.
  • Create a brand new template from scratch and copy content in - save and close.  Open back up and changes saved onto the template.

(If you need help with these options please call Support for assistance at 1 800 - 275 - 4637)

DE6481/CR9161 Text from EMR Note Template disappears on each edit and save matt.ackermanqadaniellematt.ackerman

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: EMR note template-cannot add text, text missing

Jump to solution

If anyone else who has experienced this issue has any alternate solutions than what is suggested please reply. Thank you!

0 Kudos