cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
steve132221
Canine III

Encounter Diagnosis Search Box Missing, 9.2

We just updated to version 9.2 this past weekend, and we are noticing on our workstations that if we try to do an encounter slip through the EMR, when we click the search button in the diagnosis tab (the little magnifying glass), a window pops up where you would normally type in your search, but in 9.2, that window that pops up does not actually have a field with which to enter any text at all.

The only thing we can do in that popup window is hit "All", and that will display all diagnosis codes (even ones that are no longer active).

On the note of inactive diagnoses coming up, inactive procedure codes also come up in that respective search. Procedure codes that have been inactive for over a decade still show up as a search result. Is this something that can be fixed so that only active/real results show?

Steve

4 Replies
omsnashville
Premolar II

Re: Encounter Diagnosis Search Box Missing, 9.2

Yes, we also noticed that inactive codes come up in searches in Point of Care. Inactive codes should never appear in searches for the clinical staff.

0 Kudos
kmcknight
Canine II

Our office noticed the same issues and its especially difficult to search attachments, scanned documents etc. without the search tool.  It has become very time consuming in a chart with a lot of information.

0 Kudos
kmcknight
Canine II

Any updates on this feature missing?

0 Kudos
office121oms
Canine III

My office stop using the encounter slips since I didn't want to change all the icd 9 to 10, but i just checked with a  test patient and the search tab works in 9.3.1

0 Kudos