cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slblendinger
Canine II

Form 1500 is spitting out an extra page

Jump to solution

When I print a medical claim on form 1500, it's printing two pages when there is only 1 page of information.  Is this a glitch in the system, or can I change a setting?

Labels (1)
6 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Form 1500 is spitting out an extra page

Jump to solution

On behalf of Support we extend apology for late reply.  Can you please advise if you are still having this issue. If you are this is usually a printer related issue. In Winoms go to File>Printer Preferences>check to see if it reads the specific printer name instead of Windows default printer. If not, select  the specific printer from the dropdown. Logout and retest. I would be curious if when you previewed the form does it preview the same with an extra page when it print.  Are the forms printing from a supported HP printer?  Have you printed to another printer in the office and it worked? If it just started occurring the printer/driver may need to be reinstalled. If you are still having a problem a technician can be assigned to call and review the issue with you. That is not normal in how it is printing and would be more appropriately addressed with the assistance of a technician. Please advise if you would like to have someone to call and send us your account #.  Thank you again!

0 Kudos
slblendinger
Canine II

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thank you for the response. It is still doing it. I checked my printer preferences but I don’t want to change anything. When I print on the 1500 form I have to manually load it into the printer, I do not have a tray designated for that form. I would like to speak with a technician if possible. If someone can call me at 304-263-0991, ext 212. I can only work on this in the morning, Friday would be perfect- but I can adjust if necessary. Thank you so much!

Shirley B.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Thank you, I went ahead and scheduled an appointment for Friday at 9:30am ET. I hope this time is accommodating for you. One of our techs will call you. Meanwhile, could you please forward your Carestream Account #.

0 Kudos
slblendinger
Canine II

Jump to solution

Perfect- thank you

slblendinger
Canine II

Jump to solution

ACCOUNT #2949. I’m sorry that took so long, I had to wait for someone to give it to me. I have not received a phone call yet. I’m wondering if this was the hold up?

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Thank you, one of our Escalation reps should be calling you to give you support.  Have a nice day!

0 Kudos