cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omsnashville
Premolar II

Need a designation for "Urgent" dock notes

The dock notes are great for communicating via patient charts, but for several in our practice, it's not uncommon to have 20+ patients docked to us in the span of just a couple hours. They all get sort of lost in alphabetical order until we can work our way to them.

It would be great if the sender had a way to mark a dock note as urgent, if it needs more pressing attention than our regular dock situations. For our coordinators who get 40+ docks a day, it would help them to be able to prioritize an overwhelming list.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Need a designation for "Urgent" dock notes

Thank you for the suggestion omsnashville‌! I'm including our Product Line Manager so he see's this as well, matt.ackerman

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Thanks for this suggestion! We will keep it in mind when we plan our next release. 

0 Kudos
woms.accounts
Canine II

It would even be handy if you had a sort option--sort so they showed up in the order they were docked to you.

jpisariktnosi
Premolar I

I agree with Candi, having a sort feature would be nice, or even if they just automatically came through in order. Even if I could see the initials of who docked them to me (maybe in the upper right corner of the dock box for that patient?), that would help.