cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cromfs
Premolar II

Pulling treatment plans over to the ledger that have already been submitted as pretreatment estimates

I'm pretty sure this was brought up previously but can't find the discussion.  Even if we fix the treatment plan to now have a D9222, it pulls over the treatment plan from before the fix if we had submitted a PreD using the old code.  This was reported I'm pretty sure when codes D9220 and D9221 were updated to D9223 but still hasn't been fixed.

2 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Pulling treatment plans over to the ledger that have already been submitted as pretreatment estimates

Hi Tara,

Look  under discussions in the Community dated 12/29/17.  Latest reply to that discussion was yesterday. Offices provided suggestions to how they address this issue of updating treatment plans at once. Regarding your concern I manually changed the code to D9223 on the existing Tx plan which updated the plan. When I did convert to bill, it brought over the new codes.  I am testing in v9.2 but again nothing has changed in respect to v9.1.  Not sure what I did that was different and other clients have not reported they are bringing over the tx plan from before the fix.  You could inquire on that discussion if anyone has experienced this or provide more detail or specific example. melissa_b hnnobel

0 Kudos
cromfs
Premolar II

Re: Pulling treatment plans over to the ledger that have already been submitted as pretreatment estimates

Thanks Paula-the only issue is if the treatment plan was previously submitted as a pre-treatment estimate using D9223-Even if you fix it to have D9222 when it converts to the ledger it reverts back to D9223.  It's not an issue otherwise.