cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmossor
Canine II

RX issues

My clinical staff stated that since the 9.1 update when they process an RX via the Workspace the RX does not appear to lock down and can be reprinted and changes made.

Are you aware of any issue?

9 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: RX issues

paula1matt.ackermanhnnobel‌ have any of you seen this happening? 

jpisariktnosi
Premolar I

This was mentioned a few days ago in this discussion. There's a workaround in the comments (processing through POC instead of the workspace). Can't give you any more help as we're not updating to 9.1 until next week.

jamesmartinez
Canine III

Hi Tammy,

As far as I'm aware in 9.1, you will have the option to re-prescribe the medication and make changes.  The RX that was already printed should not have the option to be modified without re-prescribing first.  

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi Tammy

Thank you for reporting the issues with the RX in v9.1.  They were reported to Development team and are resolved in the next release v9.2, scheduled release ETA Jan 2018.   On behalf of Support, we apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing but required a coding change in software to fix.  Please send me your Account # and I will be glad to have disk shipped once its release.

DE36493 Printed RX from Encounter Slip are not being marked as printed - Fixed in v9.2
DE36336/CR12443 Unable to find and print RX from Encounter Slip - Fixed in v9.2

0 Kudos
cromfs
Premolar II

You can no longer hit Ctrl then select all and print all at once.  You have to select each one and print one at a time.  Time waster.

cromfs
Premolar II

Today when we went to print RXs it crashed the computer.  When it happens again we'll try to save off the system error.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Greetings,

RXs crashing I believe is an issue was detected and previously reported to Development. If this is the same issue I believe it is, it is addressed in the next release WinOMS v9.2.  You can still send a screenshot of the system error just to be sure. Thank you

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Greeting,

Thank you for your comment about not being able to use the Ctrl key anymore. I will forward the enhancement to our PLM to see if DEV can return that functionality back to print RX all at once. matt.ackermanqadanielle

0 Kudos
cromfs
Premolar II

I was just now able to use Ctrl then select 3 RXs and print at once on 9.1.  Please regression test it for 9.2 though. Thanks!

0 Kudos