cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mosboro
Canine II

Reports

I am looking to run a report by employer??

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Reports

what would you like this report to contain?  what would the output look like?

0 Kudos
mosboro
Canine II

I would like to run a report by employer w/ insurance provider and group number if entered.  We enter ins and member id and group id.. but how can i pull it?? Ex:  I would like to see all the patients that work for Nissan and their insurance entered and what we have billed.  Or all patients that work for Amazon and the insurance entered... So when sally comes in today but I know that last week johnny came in and they work at the same place with the same benefits I could ref to johnny's information entered to give sally an insurance estimate...

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

There is a way you can get this information using the Data Export.  It is accurate, and useful to find out which patients are associated with each different employer and each plan.

Use the Reports menu => click Data Export => click Patient Demographics.  You can skip straight to the "output" tab, click on the Patient Columns group and put a check mark next to Patient ID, Patient First Name and Last Name.  Then in the Insurance Policies Columns group, you can select the Insurance Policy Plan ID, Plan Name and Employer Name.

This will give you an Excel spreadsheet that allows you to sort or filter by each column, enabling you to keep like plans or employers together.

WinOMS data export insurance employer 

0 Kudos