cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cromfs
Premolar II

Timecard bug

Jump to solution

There appears to be a random issue with timecards in WinOMS.  I have 2 employees who said their timecards showed more time after the clock out the week of, but then that same week showed less hours when you look back it after the week is over.  Wondering if this is similar to the anesthesia log bug where the math isn't right during the log and is correct after it's completed?  One was Oct 9 week and one was last week, 11/27 week.  This is concerning because my employees thought they had more hours and made financial decisions based on that, plus it makes it look like I adjusted their time cards when I did not!

3 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Timecard bug

Jump to solution

My initial thoughts of what you reported.  If you compare the report and time clock is the information the same. Could someone possibly be changing the time? Why only two employees effected and its not effecting everybody?  Are the reports reflecting an additional hour, a day, are they clocked out for lunch. The reports should reflect a clock in and clock out twice. Are you able to provide more details. Thanks Tara

0 Kudos
cromfs
Premolar II

Jump to solution

Hi Paula,

I print previewed the time clock report for that week and there are no administrator changes to the time card.  It seems random like the anesthesia log not calculating correctly.  I had everyone do a screenshot of their time card when they clocked out this past Friday and checked it again monday and no issues.  When I manually do the math for that week it is now correct-it just didn't show correctly at that time.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Let us know if that continues to happen. We can have one of our Support technicians to research it further.  Other clients have not reported this issue. hnnobelnjokuchnnobelmelissa_b

0 Kudos