cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve132221
Canine III

Unsolicited Calls from Carestream Third Party Companies

Is anyone else receiving a lot of unsolicited phone calls and emails from third party partners of Carestream Dental? Is there some sort of "opt out" we can do to not have our information shared by chance?

Thanks!

Steve

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Unsolicited Calls from Carestream Third Party Companies

Steve -

I will look into this.   I will email you for additional detail to help us understand who is specifically contacting you so we can take action. 

-John Wildharber

steve132221
Canine III

Good Morning John,

My apologies on not responding sooner, but I have been out of the office lately more than I have been here. While these calls have been going on over the past year or so, I haven't recorded the names of the companies who call per se. I know that each of these companies claim to be associated with Carestream, and they all focus on electronic payments from patients (paying balances through our website), or some sort of automated appointment confirmations.

I hope that at least helps to some degree.

Steve

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

There are very few companies who are actually "associated with Carestream" who process electronic payments from customers.  There are a couple more companies who we work with to perform automated appointment confirmations, but i'm not confident that we have provided them any customer list to make direct calls. I have a feeling that these companies might be just using a shotgun approach to end of the year cold calling.  

If you can let us know who they are, we can confirm whether or not we do actually work with them, or if they are just telling you stories to get your attention.