cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sampleticket.pdf

sampleticket.pdf

I was wondering if anyone has any answers for my problem.  I have attached a sample ticket from our office that I am having problems with.  I usually have no issues adding, deleting and changing items on the tickets, but this ticket is causing me a headache.  I think it has something to do with the addition on the  lower part of the ticket of  Primary Teeth and then Secondary Teeth.    I am trying to add additional prescriptions to the ticket in column 3  and anytime I try to add (in any column)  I am warned that "adding a cell here will delete the last cell in column 3", which would be our providers names.   Any idea why the "Reserved" below the providers name  would just not delete instead? any any way around this?

Sherri

Oral Facial Surgery

Attachments
Comments

Hi Sherri.  What exactly is the problem?  That looks like a pretty full ticket, is it not allowing you to add anything else to it?  The printable tickets are limited in space but if you start to use Point of Care, the digital tickets are limitless. 

sblack

Joey

Yes, it is a very full ticket.  My Doctors want to add more prescriptions to the third column.  When I try to insert another cell, I get the message that "inserting a cell here will delete the last cell in the column".    I was thinking it would delete from the "Reserved" underneath my provider names and it does not.  The cell it deletes are actually the Dr's names under the header Provider.  My question is, Is there any way to get the Reserved off of the ticket so more can be added above them?    I will check into the Point of Care digital, just wishing could get the Dr's to use it

Thanks for your input

Sherri

yeah, that was what I thought.  That message means the ticket is full.  In this case you will need to either create a new ticket (and possibly have procedure/visit designed tickets) or use the Point of Care/digital ticketing system.  Most offices use the latter. 

Have the docs attend one of my EMR presentations.  I will show the ticking system during this session.  It is easy to use and more importantly....allows you to have a limitless ticket.   You and the staff are more than welcome to come take a look as well. 

Link to register: 

http://go.carestreamdental.com/l/1164/2017-03-20/79tjrd

sblack

Thanks again Joey.  I am going to sign up right now

Sherri

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎03-31-2017 09:53 AM
Updated by: