How to save the chart in a PDF format ?
Thank you for your question, are you looking to save the chart as a PDF externally from CS R4+?
If so I would suggest utilising the functionality in Microsoft Word to save the chart as a PDF.
Ensure that the user has the setting to show the chart in Microsoft Word on screen when they print from CS R4+, to do this whilst in chart go to:
2. Print Setup
3. Tick the check box for 'view before printing'.
Now when the user selects to print the chart it will open in Microsoft Word onscreen, follow the below actions to save it as a PDF (these could differ depending on the version of Word installed).
1. Click on the Office button in the top left.
2. Hover the mouse over the Save As option.
3. Select the option for PDF.
4. Select the location you wish to save the chart to and click 'Publish'.
5. The chart will open as a PDF but will also have saved in the selected location.
I hope this answers your query.
thanks a lot , you were been very helpful .
best regards .
Retrieving data ...