Matt Ackerman

PBHS: A Partner In Your Practice

Discussion created by Matt Ackerman Employee on Nov 1, 2017

This afternoon I was looking at the website of one of my customers, thinking how much I liked the clean pages, the bright photographs, and the easy to navigate menu.  I scrolled to the bottom of the page to confirm what I had suspected: the website was created by PBHS. I clicked on the link to their own webpage, and kept reading.

What I wanted to share with you was a neat tidbit they highlight on their own website about how PBHS transitioned from a small company operating out of the basement in their house to a strong leader in their market, led by Jay Levine.  It happened in the late 1990's, when they were introduced to someone from my company, Micro-Designs.  I can't claim any responsibility at all for the inception of that business relationship, but I am very happy at how it has all turned out.  You can read the whole story, here, but I've snipped the mention.

PBHS describes the catalyst of their success

Today, our WinOMS software is still working closely with PBHS to provide an easier patient intake workflow using their TruForm online patient registration service.  And recently we introduced a new way to document the patient consultation using iConsult which facilitates the entire treatment planning process.

If you have considered ways to improve workflows in your practice, or are investigating methods to become more paperless, take a look at these solutions offered by PBHS.  With a minimum of effort to get started, these services can significantly improved your front office productivity.

Outcomes