Good afternoon PracticeWorks community!
I am thrilled to announce that version 8.1 is now available. This was a labor of love and includes changes to the appointment book that we think you'll be excited to see.
This version contains the following items:
Appointment Book Update
- Appointment book scales to Windows screen resolution (no configuration needed)
- Drag and drop appointments
- Visual indicator of current time on day (thin red line)
- Toolbar moved to horizontal position
- Appointment book name displayed on appointment book
- New controls to select a different book directly on the appointment book
- Show/Hide floating calendar icon (next to selected date)
- NOTE: Calendar icon will also “Bump” a hidden or off screen floating calendar.
- Improved appointment book scroll navigation
- UI enhancements
Read more about the appointment book changes here.
- Defect corrected: Attachment pick list crash. This occurred when an attachment file name was over 80 characters.
- Defect corrected: Misc. over-distributions (LIA users only)
If you commented on the "Sneak Peek" post you will receive a copy of the DVD once the initial shipments go out.