sundberg101

Enabling new features in Version 14.0.0

Discussion created by sundberg101 on Mar 15, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 22, 2018 by prcarter

So for those of you who have updated version 14 may I ask what you have had to do to take full advantage of the new charting features? We watched the live webinar a couple of months ago and they discussed that there were several items that would require some input on a patient by patient basis in order to have current/valid data displayed correctly in the new charting module. What are they and approximately how long did it take to update the info on each patient? We are trying to decide if we are going to do it as each patient is seen or if we are going to utilize one of our weeks that the office is "closed". 

I remember that one of them was appointment information can be specific to the current phase of treatment instead of from the time they were originally entered into OrthoTrac. But you would have to go in an manually import that information.

Aligner wear time was another - I'm assuming we just need to enter how many days they wear each aligner in order for it to generate and track it.

I can't remember if there are any other areas that we would have to go in and manually enter data on each patient in order to see current information and/or utilize all the new features.

Outcomes