Does anyone know how to use CS model for PAR Scoring. Is there an online tutorial anywhere?
There are currently 2 different software versions - CS Model and CS Model+.
CS Model does not provide PAR scoring but CS Model+ does.
In order to generate a PAR score in CS Model+:
1. Open the digital scan and run the segmentation wizard.
2. Check and correct (if necessary) the teeth contours detection.
3. Check and correct (if necessary) the teeth numbering.
3. Check and correct (if necessary) the mesiodistal orientations.
4. Click Validate.
5. Click Generate Orthodontic Report
Once the report has been generated you can view the report which includes the PAR scores for that scan.
Here is a link to a video on YouTube that shows the process:
Automatically Segment, Setup and Present Orthodontic Cases with CS Model+ - YouTube
Retrieving data ...