Can you print a fact sheet for auto debits via credit card? This would be helpful. Thx
Good day Paula (paularyfa),
I'm not sure what you mean by "fact sheet" exactly, but the Auto Payments report should provide you with any available information on your CC autopayments.
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, select Reports, Financial, Auto Payment, Auto Payment Reports. The following screen appears:
2. Select whether you want to include posted or unposted autopayments or both.
3. Uncheck the box for "Bank Drafts" so "Credit Card Drafts" is the only one selected.
4. Enter the date range for which you want to see autopayment information. Several predefined periods are available by using the drop-down menu.
5. Click OK to run the report.
Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations
Great! Thx. If you print coupon books, you can print a "fact sheet" on the payment schedule. I wanted to print that for a family with auto debit but didn't know how to do it. Relatively new on using the auto pay option for credit card processing (which I LOVE) through Orthotrac.
Unfortunately the same type of fact sheet that is available for the coupon books is not available for auto payments. This would be a good idea for a future version of OT so I am tagging uriyahrobinson and r.alfieri to make sure they are aware of the suggestion.
The Auto Payment report that I provided steps for, above, will show you all auto payments that were processed during a time range, but does not limit by single patient. Just a FYI.
Retrieving data ...