Is there a way to pull a report showing all patients with a certain type of insurance?
Good day Brian (brian.harris),
[[EDIT: This question was asked by one of our clients. The client has already been contacted directly to provide them with an answer but we wanted the answers posted here so they can be of benefit to all clients.]]
There are two ways to obtain this information, via the Carriers and Associated Patients report, or via Contact Experts.
Carriers and Associated Patients Report
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Reports, Miscellaneous, Carriers and Associated Patients.
2. Select Specific Carrier.
3. Select the carrier from the Carrier Lookup and click OK.
4. Select the correct printer options and click OK.
Contact Experts Report
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Functions, Contact Expert.
2. Select Responsible Party Fields.
3. Select Carrier Name from the list of Responsible Party Fields.
4. Select Is Equal To from the drop down list. (It may also be a good idea to use "Contains" to find a search string).
5. Enter the carrier name.
5. Press <Enter> on the keyboard.
6. Click the Search button.
7. When the search results are displayed, click the Responsible Party Fields option.
8. Select Carrier Name. (It may also be a good idea to select Employer Name.)
9. Click the Report button.
10. Select the correct printer options and click OK.
Note that this report will produce patients who have the insurance listed as at least one of their carriers. It will also display results for other carriers attached to those patients.
Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations
Retrieving data ...